BA+1 in Multimedia
An undergraduate Animation and Multimedia course. The course is a studio-based program providing students with the knowledge and skills to become the designers, architects and implementers of highly sophisticated multimedia projects
2007 - Currenteternal-i: multimedia consultants
Senior Project Manager
- Performed agile project management as a scrum master by holding daily standup meetings and efficient sprint reviews for the teams.
- Supervised the development of many websites for local brands and businesses including Café Younes (Food & Beverage), Darine Hamze (Actress), Naggiar (Industrial), Sursock Museum (Arts), and Mind The Gap (Design).
- Managed and mentored a team of up to 10 members, including junior and senior developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure timely project delivery while ensuring the team’s personal growth and new skills acquisitions.
- Established relationships and liaised with clients to secure contracts and new projects.
- Created schedules and cost estimates that align with business objectives, deadlines, budgets, resources, and deliverables.
- Collaborated with the clients to ensure that my team delivered the highest quality results on schedule and within scope and budget.
- Contributed to the team's problem-solving efforts and conflicts by listening and helping them reflect on the situation at hand.
2021 - 2022International Blockchain Consultancy (IBC Group)
Senior Project Manager
- Systematized and exponentially scaled the sales operation from two deals per week to an average of two deals per day.
- Helped the team set OKRs with continuous follow up
- Coordinated the efforts of a cross-cultural remote team in different time zones.
- Created full sales funnels through the power of Airtable database, Integromat (make.com), and other tools.
- Pitched incubated projects to partner venture capitals to acquire additional investments for the projects.
2016 - 2021RREACH
Global Project Manager
- Managed the development, implementation and production of three main technological products, from a customized CRM, Private Social Network, and a public training resources platforms for a niche market with thousands of users.
- Participated in organizing a leadership development event that was attended by 2,500 people.
- Provided direct oversight for the follow-up efforts with those attending this event, specifically managing a one million dollar budget, and a global team comprised of 31 members while overseeing leaders whose aim was to lead 100,000 better trained global leaders for 4 years.
- Reached 386,000 trainees, thereby overachieving the target number by 386%.
- Completed all tasks remotely, cultivating an inspiring and motivating work environment for our team that ensured productivity.
- Increased team effectiveness by systematizing and automatizing our work, which allowed for more efficient procedures, meetings, and tasks.
- Regularly performed assessments and provided reporting to management so the entire organization remained aware of the progress, risks, and concerns with the project.